House santiago isabela

1-15 of 157
homes for sale found

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
14/03/2016 -

House for Sale of 350sqm, consisting of 5 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 7,000,000
5 bedrooms
4 bathrooms
350 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Lot 287-B-1, Along City Road & Garzota St., Brgy. Buenavista, Santiago City, Isabela, Basilan
29/03/2016 -

Residential house lots for sale in isabela... Buenavista, santiago city. Lot area: 1423. Floor area: 90. Price: php 1. 666. 000.

Similar properties for sale: santiago city isabela

Report
PHP 1,666,000
90 m²
View property
persquare.com.ph

Lot 500-J-9, Yellow Bell St., Baptista Village, Brgy. Calao East, Santiago City, Isabela, Basilan
29/03/2016 -

Residential house lots for sale in isabela... Calao east, santiago city. Lot area: 250. Floor area: 70. Price: php 814. 000.

Report
PHP 814,000
70 m²
View property
persquare.com.ph

Lot 2, Block 5, Genesis St.,fil Homes Subd., Brgy. Rizal, Santiago, Isabela, Basilan
29/03/2016 -

Residential house lots for sale in isabela... Rizal, santiago. Lot area: 120. Floor area: 120. Price: php 1. 656. 000.

Similar properties for sale: santiago isabela

Report
PHP 1,656,000
120 m²
View property
persquare.com.ph

Santiago, Agusan del Norte
09/03/2016 -

Batal, Santiago Isabela House and Lot No Caretaker Lot Area. 216 Floor Area. 104.50 Selling Price. 1,290,000.00 Banks acceptable payment terms...

Similar properties for sale: santiago house

Report
PHP 1,290,000
View property
property24.com.ph

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 100sqm, consisting of 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 3,280,000
4 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
100 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 84sqm, consisting of 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 2,675,000
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
84 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 110sqm, consisting of 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 2,800,000
4 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
110 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 80sqm, consisting of 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 2,396,000
4 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
80 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Block: 0 Lot: L – 461-G-3-A Street: (Lot 461-G-3-B) Perpetual Right Of Way, Santiago , Isabela
20/03/2016 -

BUENAVISTA, Santiago City, Isabela Lot Area in sqm: 300 Floor Area in sqm: 36.9 Offer Price: PHP 360,000.00 Approx. Price/sqm (for vacant lots...

Similar properties for sale: subdivision santiago city

Report
PHP 360,000 PHP 41,500,000
36 m²
View property
Foreclosurephilippines

Brgy.malvar,Santiago City,Isabela, Santiago, Agusan del Norte
29/09/2015 -

The 1st option is 20%dp is payable in 14mos and the remaining 80% is loanble inhouse or bank financing payable in years, the 2nd option is...

Similar properties for sale: house santiago city, house santiago city isabela

Report
PHP 2,593,792
4 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
81 m²
View property
persquare.com.ph

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 52sqm, consisting of 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 1,850,000
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
52 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 90sqm, consisting of 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 2,400,000
3 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
90 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 100sqm, consisting of 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 3,180,000
4 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
100 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Imus, Santiago , Isabela
04/02/2016 -

House for Sale of 60sqm, consisting of 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. This House is located in Imus, Santiago

Report
PHP 2,440,000
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
60 m²
View property
Dotproperty

Get notified when we have new listings available for house santiago isabela

x
Receive the latest homes by email

1 2 3 4 5 Next »

House santiago isabela
Show filters
List Pictures
Share with your friends
Our search engines
Download the app